The Remote Access add-on connects your WooCommerce shop and MemberPress membership site and it requires the following plugins:
- MemberPress WooCommerce Plus
- External Membership Sites Add-On
The Remote Access main purpose is to make sure that members who purchase a membership product from your online store will be registered to your membership site properly (both new and existing members).
There are 2 Ways to Get the Remote Access Add-On:
- When you purchase the External Membership Sites Add-Ons Bundle – The bundle includes the External Membership Sites Add-On & Remote Access Add-Ons. You get the Remote Access Add-On for FREE (according to the number of licenses you purchase). Purchase the MemberPress WooCommerce Plus Add-Ons Bundle in this link
- If you have multiple external membership sites – You must have the Remote Access Add-On installed on every external membership site, whereas, the External Membership Sites Add-on only needs to be installed on your WooCommerce store only, so if you need additional licenses for more membership sites, you can purchase them by clicking on the Purchase button to your right
How Many Licenses Will I Need for the Add-On?
For every WooCommerce store you will need 1 license of:
- MemberPress WooCommerce Plus Plugin
- External Membership Sites Add-On
For every External membership site you will need 1 license of:
- Remote Access Add-On
If you want to sell all your products from one WooCommerce store, and you want to integrate your store’s products to 3 membership sites you will need:
- MemberPress WooCommerce Plus Plugin & External Membership Sites Add-On >> 1 License for Each
- Remote Access Add-On >> 3 Licenses
If you want to sell all your products from 2 different WooCommerce stores, and you want to integrate all products from 2 stores to one membership site you will need:
- MemberPress WooCommerce Plus Plugin & External Membership Sites Add-On >> 2 Licenses for Each
- Remote Access Add-On >> 1 License
Can I Purchase More Licenses of the Remote Access Add-On Separately?
Yes, if you need to integrate multiple membership sites and you need more licenses (each membership site requires a license), you can purchase them separately in this link
Screenshots coming soon…
Here are some of the most common questions about MemberPress WooCommerce Plus we received:
Can I use MemberPress WooCommerce Plus on Existing Woo Products?
Yes, you can easily connect a WooCommerce product to a MemberPress membership level. You will find the exact instructions on how to do it in our documentation when the plugin is released.
Does MemberPress WooCommerce Plus support Subscription Payments?
The short answer is – Yes!
Here is the full explanation:
When integrating MemberPress & WooCommerce platforms via the MemberPress WooCommerce Plus plugin WooCommerce is the platform responsible for the process payments, and you can choose any payment processor that integrates with WooCommerce.
All you need to do in order to be able to process subscription payments is use a subscription plugin for WooCommerce and that’s it!
You can use the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin by WooCommerce themselves or any other valid plugin.
Does MemberPress WooCommerce Plus support trial periods?
The short answer is again – Yes!
As written in the previous question regarding subscription payments, all payment subscriptions as well as trial periods are handled by WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on and because of that, if the subscription add-on you are using supports trial periods there is no problem at all!
What version of WooCommerce plugin I need in order the plugin?
You will need to use WooCommerce version 4.1.1 and up
Can I use only the bundle, without the plugin MemberPress WooCommerce Plus?
The short answer is – No
The External Membership Sites Add-Ons Bundle is an addition to the main plugin, you must also purchase the MemberPress WooCommerce Plus plugin in order for the external integration to work.
If my WooCommerce shop and MemberPress membership site are installed on the exact same domain, will I need to purchase the “External Membership Sites Add-Ons Bundle”?
If both WooCommerce and MemberPress are installed on the exact WordPress installation, you will not need the “External Membership Sites Add-Ons Bundle”, only the main plugin – MemberPress WooCommerce Plus plugin
If my WooCommerce shop and MemberPress membership site are located on different domains / sub-domains or files, will I still need to purchase the “External Membership Sites Add-Ons Bundle”?
Yes, because you have 2 different WordPress installations you will need to use the add-on.
Here are examples of different domains / WorePress Installations:
1. http://domain1.com & http://domain2.com (different domains)
2. http://domain1.com/woo & http://domain2.com/wlm (different directories)
3. http://woo.domain1.com & http://wlm.domain2.com (different sub-domains)
These are the requirements for the MemberPress WooCommerce Plus:
- Latest Version: Will be released soon
- Product Type: WordPress Plugin
- Requirements: WordPress 5.4.1 and higher, MemberPress 1.8 and higher, WooCommerce 4.1.1 and higher