Dynamic Visibility for Wishlist Member and Elementor allows you to display / hide Elementor blocks to / from members in any membership level.
That way you can create dynamic pages that will display different information to each member, based on their membership level/s.
Using this plugin you can easily create dynamic members’ dashboard, course pages and more!
Exclusive Features & Benefits:
- Display / hide the content for members who are in levels – Display / hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are IN specific membership level/s
- Display / hide the content for members who are NOT in levels – Display / hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are NOT in specific membership level/s
- Supports ALL Types of Elementor Blocks – You can display / hide every type of Elementor block you want, not just text, but literally any type of block (title, icon, image… You name it!)
- Supports Elementor Sections – Display / hide entire sections and not just blocks!
- Supports multiple membership levels – Choose from “Exact Levels” / “All Levels” / “Any Level” match:
- Exact Levels – The member needs to have the exact levels match you specify
- All Levels – The member needs to have access to all the levels specified ( but they can also be assigned to more levels besides the levels specified )
- Any Level – The members needs to have at least one of the membership levels you specify
The Plugin’s Settings:
The plugin’s settings can be found inside every post / page, simply add the relevant block or section > click to edit it > go to the “Advanced” settings and enable levels conditions:
Once you define the settings relevant for your website in the settings screen above that’s it! The magic will happen!
- Latest Version – 1.0.1
Product Type – WordPress Plugin
- Requirements – WordPress 5.3.2 and above, Wishlist Member 2.8 / 2.9 / 3.0 and above, Elementor 2.9.2 and above or Elementor Pro 2.8.4 and above
- Initial commercial version