Dynamic Visibility for Wishlist Member and Elementor allows you to display / hide any Elementor blocks to / from members in any membership level.
It can be used instead of WishList Member shortcodes in a very easy way without using any shortcodes.
That way you can create dynamic pages that will display different information to each member, based on their membership level/s.
Using this plugin you can easily create dynamic members’ dashboard, course pages and more!
Unlike other solutions the plugin includes more flexibility and some unique features.
Exclusive Features & Benefits:
- Display the content for members who are in levels – Display the content inside each Elementor block for members who are IN specific membership level/s
- Hide content for members who are in levels (Unique Feature) – Hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are IN specific membership level/s
- Display the content for members who are NOT in levels – Display the content inside each Elementor block for members who are NOT in specific membership level/s
- Hide the content for members who are NOT in levels (Unique Feature) – Hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are NOT in specific membership level/s
- Supports ALL Types of Elementor Blocks (Unique Feature) – You can display / hide every type of Elementor block you want, not just text, but literally any type of block (title, icon, image… You name it!)
- Supports Elementor Sections – Display / hide entire sections and not just blocks!
- Supports multiple membership levels Logic (Unique Feature) – Choose from “Exact Levels” / “All Levels” / “Any Level” match:
- Exact Levels – The member needs to have the exact levels match you specify
- All Levels – The member needs to have access to all the levels specified ( but they can also be assigned to more levels besides the levels specified )
- Any Level – The members needs to have at least one of the membership levels you specify
The combination of the all features together create a solution for WishList Member and Elementor that can not be achieved in any other way.
The plugins does not require Elementor Pro license and can be used with the free version of Elementor page builder.
The Plugin’s Settings:
The plugin’s settings can be found inside every post / page, simply add the relevant block or section > click to edit it > go to the “Advanced” settings and enable levels conditions:
Once you define the settings relevant for your website in the settings screen above that’s it! The magic will happen!
- Latest Version – 1.0.1
Product Type – WordPress Plugin
- Requirements – WordPress 5.3.2 and above, Wishlist Member 2.8 / 2.9 / 3.0 and above, Elementor 2.9.2 and above or Elementor Pro 2.8.4 and above
- Initial commercial version