Dynamic Visibility for MemberPress and Elementor allows you to display / hide any Elementor blocks to / from members in any membership level/s
It can be used instead of the MemberPress shortcodes in a very easy way without using any shortcodes.
That way you can create dynamic pages that will display different information to each member, based on their membership level.
Using this plugin you can easily create dynamic members’ dashboard, course pages and more!
Exclusive Features & Benefits:
- Display the content for members who are in levels – Display the content inside each Elementor block for members who are IN specific membership level/s
- Hide content for members who are in levels – Hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are IN specific membership level/s
- Display the content for members who are NOT in levels – Display the content inside each Elementor block for members who are NOT in specific membership level/s
- Hide the content for members who are NOT in levels – Hide the content inside each Elementor block for members who are NOT in specific membership level/s
- Display the contact for a non-logged visitors – – Display the content inside each Elementor block for non-logged visitors
- Display the contact for non-members – Display the content inside each Elementor block for non-members. A non-member is a user that is logged in but does not have any membership associated to his account.
- Supports ALL Types of Elementor Blocks – You can display / hide every type of Elementor block you want, not just text, but literally any type of block (title, icon, image… You name it!)
- Per-Section Support – Display / hide entire sections and not just blocks! You can set different protection settings for each and every Elementor section!
- Supports multiple membership levels Logic – Choose from “Exact Levels” / “All Levels” / “Any Level” match:
- Exact Levels – The member needs to have the exact levels match you specify
- All Levels – The member needs to have access to all the levels specified ( but they can also be assigned to more levels besides the levels specified )
- Any Level – The members needs to have at least one of the membership levels you specify
The combination of the all features together create a solution for MemberPress and Elementor that can not be achieved in any other way.
The plugins does not require Elementor Pro license and can be used with the free version of Elementor page builder.
The plugin’s settings can be found inside every post / page, simply add the relevant block or section > click to edit it > go to the “Advanced” settings and enable levels conditions.
Once you define the settings relevant for your website in the settings screen above that’s it! The magic will happen!
- Enable Levels Conditions – This will allow you to display / hide any Elementor element to / from specific membership levels
- Show only for not logged-in Visitors – This will allow you to display any Elementor element to visitors only (guests and not logged-in users / members)
- Show only for non-members – This will allow you to display any Elementor element to non-members (logged-in but are not assigned to any membership level)
Screenshot #2: Enabling Levels Conditions
Using the plugin you can display or hid any Elementor element to / from specific membership levels:
- Show for Levels – Show the Elementor element to the relevant membership level/s selected
- Hide for Levels – Hide the Elementor element from the relevant membership level/s selected
- Show for Members NOT in Levels – Show the Elementor element to members who are NOT in the selected membership level/s
- Hide for Members NOT in Levels – Hide the Elementor element from members who are NOT in the selected membership level/s
Screenshot #3: Advanced Options
- Administrator Bypass – As an admin you can choose to always display the elements, even if they are supposed to be hidden
- Show for not logged-in visitors – When you choose to hide an Elementor element from specific membership levels you can also choose whether or not to display it to non logged-in visitors as well
- Show for non-members – When you choose to hide an Elementor element from specific membership levels you can also choose whether or not to display it to non-members as well
Show Elementor Blocks According to MemberPress Membership Levels:
In this video we demonstrate how you can display any Elementor block or section to members of any MemberPress membership level, including multiple levels:
- Latest Version – 1.0.4
Product Type – WordPress Plugin
- Requirements – WordPress 5.3.2 and above, MemberPress 1.8.9 and above, Elementor 2.9.2 and above or Elementor Pro 2.8.4 and above
- Fixed: On show content for not in memberships. A non-member will not see the content unless the check show for non-member is enabled.
- Fixed: non-looged content show
- Added show only fir non-logged options
- Added show only for non-members
- Initial commercial version release.